Word 2013 Essential Training
Start building better documents with Microsoft Word. In this course, author David Rivers teaches you the basics of creating, editing, and formatting documents in Word 2013. Discover how to leverage templates and building blocks to create a stylish document with instant purpose; collaborate with other writers and editors; create numbered and bulleted lists; and work with tables. Plus, learn to automate these tasks with macros, and use the proofing tools in Word to check spelling and grammar and more.
16 Total Hours
At the end of the course, the students should be able to:
1. Creating new documents.
2. Saving documents and document versions.
3. Editing PDFs in Word.
4. Cutting, copying, and pasting text.
5. Finding and replacing text.
6. Undoing mistakes.
7. Adjusting paragraph and page formatting.
8. Applying themes and styles to documents.
9. Illustrating with pictures, shapes, and clip art.
10. Creating and saving macros and Quick Parts.
11. Checking spelling and grammar.
12. Tracking changes and inserting comments.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self