Windows 10 Administration
Being able to administer a Windows machine is a key skill for any Windows administrator. Keep your skills sharp and up to date with this Windows 10 administration training. Martin Guidry takes a detailed look at the operating system, focusing on the administrative tasks necessary for keeping Windows 10 in tiptop shape.
2 Total Hours
1. Understanding the different versions of Windows 10.
2. Installing and updating drivers.
3. Administering multitasking.
4. Working with Windows Group Policy.
5. Adding domain users and accounts to a Windows 10 PC.
6. Administering BitLocker and EFS.
7. Understanding the boot process.
8. Installing Client Hyper-V for Windows virtualization.
9. Managing Windows Firewall.
10. Backing up and restoring Windows 10.
11. Troubleshooting Windows 10.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self