Visual Basic .NET
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to develop applications in Microsoft Visual Basic .NET for the Microsoft .NET platform. The course focuses on user interfaces, program structure, language syntax, and implementation details.
60 Total Hours
At the end of the course, the students should be able to:
1. Create a simple Visual Basic .NET-based application based on the Windows Application template.
2. Use forms and controls to create a user interface.
3. Create and use variables and arrays.
4. Create and use Sub and Function procedures, including predefined functions.
5. Implement decision structures and loops by using conditional expressions.
6. Validate user input for fields, controls, and forms.
7. Apply object-oriented programming techniques to create classes, add methods, and add properties.
8. Resolve syntax, run-time, and logic errors by using the debugger and structured exception handling.
9. Enhance the user interface by adding menus, status bars, and tool bars.
10. Create a simple Visual Basic .NET-based Web Forms application that uses an XML Web Service.
11. Access and manipulate data in a Microsoft Access or Microsoft SQL Server? database by using Microsoft ADO.NET.
12. Build, package, and deploy an application.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self