Doctor of Business Administration
The Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A.) program of AMA prepares forward-looking
business leaders to take front line positions in the dynamic and complex world of business.
The program involves both coursework and research and is designed for managers who need to
develop an in-depth understanding of the latest thinking and technologies that are shaping the
global world of contemporary business.
Graduates will be prepared to take high profile roles as corporate executives, entrepreneurs,
practitioners or consultants. Class work emphasizes higher order thinking skills and critical
analysis. Theory and practice are linked through learning opportunities provided by the
experience of faculty members in seminars, research projects, case studies, mentoring by
leaders in the business community and field-based assignments.
The program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science has the following objectives:
The primary objective of the Doctor of Business Administration program is to produce
graduates who can contribute to the advancement of their professions and to the expansion of
knowledge and awareness of contemporary strategic business issues and practices. Students
will achieve this objective through the development of :
1. A thorough knowledge of scientific and scholarly research methods and their application
in the business setting for senior managers, consultants and university professors;
2. Advanced critical thinking, conceptual and analytical skills;
3. A grasp of both the seminal theories and the latest practices in business management
including an intensive knowledge of theory and practice in one field of business;
4. The tools to perform original applied research that advances business knowledge;
5. An appreciation of cultural, ethical, and global issues and their impact on business
theory and practices; and
6. The skills necessary for effective decision making in complex environments through
integrating theoretic insights with practical knowledge.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self