Certificate in Professional Teaching Program
Certificate in Professional Teaching Program (CPT) is a non-degree program that provides knowledge in basic professional education courses. The program includes topics in the principles of the teaching profession, educational technologies, techniques of teaching as well as the measurement, evaluation and practicum in managing and monitoring student learning.
- • 18 Units for Academic Subjects
- • 6 Units for Teaching Practicum (Elementary or High School Only)
- • After finishing from the 24 Units, graduates of the program are qualified to take the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET).
- • College Diploma/ TOR/ TCG
- • Registration at https://portal.amauonline.com/request/info
*Should any of the requirements are not available, please send a waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org. Credentials will only be waived within 60 days. Failure to submit shall forfeit the enrollment.
- 1. The program is open to all graduates of any College Degree Program. Associate Degree graduates or graduates from Technical Vocational Program DOES NOT qualify in the program;
- 2. Applicants need to accomplish registration through http://portal.amauonline.com/request/info to generate the Universal Student Number (USN);
- 3. After registration, choose “Certificate in Professional Teaching Program” on the drop-down list;
- 4. Upload the scanned copy of the credentials needed as mentioned above;
- 5. Once credentials have been verified by the Evaluating Team, they shall load subjects on your portal for enrollment;
- 6. If the subjects has been successfully loaded in the portal, the student applicant may process the enrollment via credit card using the PayPal option in the portal, Bayad Centers or any payment outlets through DragonPay, or Bank Deposit/ Online Banking;
- 7. After payment has been verified, subjects will be loaded within 24 working hours. Our Admission Associates will be sending you instruction on how to access your modules. Please note that AMA OEd Operation is from 8AM – 5PM, Mondays to Fridays;
- 8. You are given 14 weeks duration to finish all modules and assessments from the day your subjects were activated.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self