Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
The Bachelor of Science in Accountancy is designed to provide a foundation of professional knowledge, professional skills, and professional values, ethics and attitudes that enable the graduates to continue to learn and adapt to change throughout their professional lives. It aims to produce professional accountants who are competent, morally upright, and socially responsible contributors to national development.
The curriculum is based on the standards set by the Commission on Higher Education (CMO 3, series of 2007) and is benchmarked from the curricula of leading academic institutions, national and international, offering similar programs.
The program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy has the following objectives:
- To enable students to obtain a comprehensive knowledge and deep understanding of the field of accountancy;
- To enable students to acquire the theoretical and practical skills needed to be globally competitive and nationally certified professional accountants;
- To enable students to get a broad liberal education in the arts and letters, social sciences and philosophy, natural science and mathematics;
- To enable students to pursue a teaching career or graduate studies in business;
- To enable students to develop the cultural sensitivity, ethical responsibility, and social consciousness needed to become upright citizens of the Philippines and the world.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self