Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Computer Education
The Bachelor of Elementay Education (BEED) is designed to equip students with the basic and specialized knowledge and skills necessary in their practice as professional teacher. The design features various components such as foundational general education, teaching and learning skills, methodological skills, experimental knowledge skills, professional and ethical values, and subject matter knowledge appropriate to the level of teaching. It aims to produce graduates who will be professionally competent, morally upright and socially responsible contributors to national development. The BEED is structured to meet the needs of professional teachers for elementary schools in the Philippines. It aims to develop elementary school teachers who are generalists and are capable of teaching across the different learning areas.
The program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Elementary Education has the following
1. To enable students to obtain a comprehensive knowledge and deep understanding of the field
of Elementary education;
2. To enable students to acquire the theoretical and practical skills needed to be globally
competitive and nationally certified Elementary School Teacher;
3. To enable students to get a broad liberal education in the arts and letters, social sciences and philosophy, natural science and mathematics;
4. To enable students to get a broad teaching education that includes concepts and ideas included in curriculum development, instruction, and assessment;
5. To enable students to gain an entry-level teaching position in the public or private sector and/or pursue graduate study.
6. To enable students to develop the cultural sensitivity, ethical responsibility, and social consciousness needed to become upright citizens of the Philippines and the world.
The graduates of Bachelor of Elementary Education may find employment as public or private elementary teacher.
To request for the curriculum, kindly send an email request to email@example.com