Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCpE) is designed to apply principles and methodologies in analysis, design, implementation and management of hardware, software, and integration of both. The BSCpE curriculum is based on the standards set by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) and benchmarked from the curricula of leading institutions, national and international, offering similar programs to address the needs of the industry.
AMA’s BSCpE program aims to produce globally competitive graduates who will be professionally competent, morally upright, and socially responsible contributors to national development.
Specifically, the program intends to produce graduates who are:
– Prepared to undertake research and development.
– Able to conduct systems analysis, perform system design and development and implement project management.
– Able to provide appropriate technical support.
– Able to conduct personnel development.
– Able to engage in continuing professional development.
– Able to engage in technopreneurship and practice professional ethics.
Data Communications engineer
Technical support engineer/manager
Quality Assurance engineer/ manager