Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
The Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA) program is designed to provide a world-class bachelor’s degree in Accountancy that is not only nationally accredited but also globally competitive and to produce graduates who will be profesionally competent, morally upright, and socially responsible contributors to national development. It puts emphasis on a professional accounting study that is long and intensive enough to permit students to gain professional knowledge required for professional competence. It also prepares students for the CPA licensure examination.
The program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy has the following objectives:
1. To enable students to obtain a comprehensive knowledge and deep understanding of the field of accountancy;
2. To enable students to acquire the theoretical and practical skills needed to be globally competitive and nationally certified professional accountants;
3. To enable students to get a broad liberal education in the arts and letters, social sciences and philosophy, natural science and mathematics;
4. To enable students to pursue a teaching career or graduate studies in business;
5. To enable students to develop the cultural sensitivity, ethical responsibility, and social consciousness needed to become upright citizens of the Philippines and the world.
Accounting or Auditing Clerk
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
** Applicable for New incoming students only. Existing students will go by their respective curriculum. List of courses may change subject to evaluation and crediting.