Student Applicants (SA) interested in applying for the program should register on this link and fill up the online registration form in the portal. AMA OEd has a single signup and log-in system which connects the email address and password registered to both the Student Information System (SIS) and the Learning Management System (LMS).
After the registration, student applicants need to log-in through portal.amauonline.com using the registered email address and password. SA’s need to choose the program they wish to enroll. For initial evaluation, students need to submit scanned copy (PDF, DOC, JPEG, PNG format with no greater than 5MB file size) of the following requirements:
The evaluation process is manually done to keenly assess the subjects previously taken and this usually take 24-48 hours. SA’s shall receive an email from AMA OEd’s Course Administrator regarding the result of their evaluation.
Objections or questions regarding evaluation results are also accommodated in AMA OEd. These can be forwarded through firstname.lastname@example.org.
An applicant who fails to submit all required documents (e.g. photocopy of birth certificate, certificate of good moral character etc.) for admission may be admitted with probationary status. The applicant and/or the parent/guardian must submit an “undertaking/promissory note” to submit lacking documents within (2) months from the date of admission. Students who fail to submit within two months will not be given clearance for the term.
However, in cases where the lacking documents are specially the admission cre- dentials, i.e. Form 138 (High School Card), F137-A (High School Transcript) or the Transcript of Records for evaluation purposes, the applicant is required to submit “Certificate that his/her Form 137A of Transcript of Records has not been sent to any school” from the school he/she attended.
Change of Program (Pre-Enrollment)
Applicants who wishes to change their program of choice may request before or after the evaluation of their credentials. All re-evaluation requests will be queued as new application for admission.
After the evaluation, fees are automatically computed and will reflect on your dashboard. They differ per program but all fees are computed per subject according to their corresponding number of units and an additional 1000.00 Admission fee shall be charged per transaction
After the evaluation and if the students applicants were amenable with the subjects credited and loaded in their portal, they may then process the payment. This is the last step in admission.
For credit card holders, applicants may use the paypal gateway inside the portal. Dragon Pay Option can be used if the applicants wish to pay through Bayad Center Outlets, Cebuana Lhuillier, or SM Payment Center however, only full payment are allowed to be payed through the aforementioned payment gateways.
Should the Student Applicant be interested to pay through bank deposit, online banking, or wire transfer (for student applicants who are currently residing abroad) may pay via the following bank details:
Account Name: AMA EDUCATION CORPORATION
Account No.: 098-3098-52376-7
Bank: METROPOLITAN BANK & TRUST CO.
Timog Avenue Branch
Quezon City Philippines
SWIFT CODE: MBTCPHMM
*Deposit Slip must be sent to email@example.com to validate the payment
*Don't forget to write your complete name, course and payment scheme on the deposit slip.
Once the payment is confirmed, the Course Administrator will activate the subjects at lms.amauonline.com hence, students may now start taking lessons. Validation of payment and loading of subjects take 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours during weekends.
Lockdown  Browser  and
LockDown Browser is a locked browser intended for taking quizzes in Moodle. It prevents you from printing, copying, going to another URL, or accessing other applications during a quiz. If a Moodle quiz requires LockDown Browser, you will not be able to take the quiz with a standard web browser. LockDown Browser should only be used for taking Moodle Quizzes. It should not be used in other areas of Moodle.
If LockDown Browser has already been installed, skip to the next section. If not, please be informed that the LockDown Browser must be installed in your computer (Windows or Mac) to take a test.
- The link for downloading and installing LockDown Browser will be provided upon opening the exam.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
- Close all programs, unless one is used to connect you to the Internet.
- Locate the “LockDown Browser” shortcut on the desktop and double-click it. (For Mac users, launch “LockDown Browser” from the Applications folder.)
- If prompted to close a blocked program (e.g. screen capture, instant messaging) choose Yes when prompted. Or, close LockDown Browser and then close the blocked program before restarting.
- Log into your LMS course.
- Navigate to the quiz and select the Attempt quiz now button. (If the Attempt quiz now button is unavailable, it means that you are not running LockDown Browser.)
- Once a quiz has been started with LockDown Browser, you cannot exit until the Submit all and finish button is clicked.
YouYou may be required to use LockDown Browser with a webcam, which will record you during an online, nonproctored exam. (The webcam feature is sometimes referred to as “Respondus Monitor.”) Your computer must have a functioning webcam and microphone. A stable internet connection is also required. If a quiz requires LockDown Browser and a webcam, follow steps 1-5 in the previous “Taking A Test” section. At this point the Startup Sequence for the webcam begins.
- The Webcam Check will confirm that your webcam and microphone are working properly. The first time the Webcam Check is performed on a computer, Adobe Flash Player will require you to select Allow and Remember.
- The remaining steps of the Startup Sequence will depend on settings chosen by your instructor. Follow the instructions and note your progress along the top of the screen.
- If you encounter a problem, select the It’s not working link for troubleshooting tips.
If you have problems downloading, installing, or taking an assessment with Respondus LockDown Browser, contact your instructor or your institution’s help desk.
- Windows: 10, 8, 7
- Mac: OS X 10.10 or higher
- iOS: 7.0+ (iPad only).
- Windows: 2 GB RAM
- Mac: 512 MB RAM