Web Application Development using JSP and OBDC
This course deals with the software tools and environments for developing dynamic, secured and database-driven web applications using JAVA and SQL. In this course you will also learn to leverage the power of the Java platform and create object-oriented, scalable, n-tier applications in Java Servlets and Java Server Pages.
At the end of the course, the students should be able to:
- Build data-driven Web applications with server-side Java technologies.
- Add a web interface to your databases using Java Servlets
- Generate dynamic Web pages with Java Server pages (JSP)
- Personalize content for users with cookies and sessions using the Java Servlet API
- Integrate JSP custom tags to minimize scriptlet code
- Create Web Applications using the Java Server face (JSF) framework.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self