Master of Science in Computer Science
The MS in Computer Science Program is open to all degree holders in Computer Science or its equivalent, from any reputable/ accredited local and foreign school and have satisfactorily passed the AMACU SGS admission requirements for graduate study. All applicants must have a thorough knowledge of the advanced aspects of PASCAL and Assembly Language for fourth generation computers. Applicants must be proficient in both oral and written English.
The MSCS curriculum is based from the Policies and Standards (PS) for the graduate program of the Information Technology Education issued by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and is benchmarked from the curriculum of leading international academic institutions offering this program.
The Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS) Program is designed to meet the growing demand for trained professionals in the field of computer science and technology. It seeks to develop professionals who will undertake research in this highly complex and technical field. The program is envisioned to provide the business and computer sectors with highly trained professionals responsive to the changes in computer technology.
Specifically, the MSCS shall:
- Develop in the students an understanding of the role and responsibilities of computer professionals in the Information Age;
- Develop the students’ attitudes, technical skills and commitment necessary in the business community;
- Provide students with the theoretical and practical training of the needs of an information society;
- Strengthen the analytic skills of students for problem solving and decision making;
- Develop in the students an interest in research in computer technology;
- Provide the students with the necessary technical and practical skills in the area of computer technology.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self