Bachelor of Elementary Education
The BS Computer Engineering program is designed to apply engineering principles and methodologies in the analysis, design, implementation and management of hardware, software and the integration of both.
The BSCpE curriculum is based on CMO 13, s. 2008 – the Policies and Standards (PS) for the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCpE) issued by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and is benchmarked from the curriculum of leading international academic institutions offering this program.
AMA’s BSCpE program aims to produce globally competitive graduates who will be professionally competent, morally upright, and socially responsible contributors to national development.
Specifically, the program intends to produce graduates who are:
- Prepared to undertake research and development.
- Able to conduct systems analysis, perform system design and development and implement project management.
- Able to provide appropriate technical support.
- Able to conduct personnel development.
- Able to engage in continuing professional development.
- Able to engage in technopreneurship and practice professional ethics.
The graduates of Bachelor of Elementary Education may find employment as public or private elementary teacher.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self