Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology is designed to provide a solid basic foundation on the major areas of psychology which may also be used as preparation for further studies and training in particular specializations of psychology or other professions such as medicine, education, law and business management. It aims to produce graduates who will be professionally competent, morally upright, and socially responsible contributors to national development.
The curriculum is based on the standards and minimum requirement of the Commission on Higher Education (CMO 38, series of 2010) and is benchmarked from the curricula of leading local and international academic institutions offering similar program.
The program leading to the degree Bachelor of Arts in Psychology has the following objectives:
- To train students to appreciate the complexities of human behavior, and teaches them the tools with which to understand these complexities;
- To enable students to obtain a comprehensive knowledge and deep understanding of the field of Psychology;
- Provide grounding in all areas of psychology such that students may progress onto postgraduate training and education in psychology.
- To enable students to acquire the theoretical and practical skills needed to be globally competitive and nationally recognized/licensed Psychologist/Counselor
- To enable students to get a broad liberal education in the arts and letters, social sciences and philosophy, natural science and mathematics.
- To enable students to develop the cultural sensitivity, ethical responsibility, and social consciousness needed to become upright citizens of the Philippines and the world.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self