Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
The Bachelor of Arts in Political Science program accredited but also globally competitive and to produce graduates who will be professionally competent, morally upright, and socially responsible contributors to national development.
The curriculum is based on the standards and minimum requirement of the Commission on Higher Education (CMO# 44 s 1997) and is benchmarked from the curricula of leading academic institutions, national and international, offering similar program.
The program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Arts in Political Science has the following objectives:
- To expose the students to the theories, practices and realities of political conditions and governance not only locally, but also nationally and internationally. It also provides opportunities for the students to understand better the different types of governments existing in major countries in Asia, the Americas and Europe, and also the intricacies of democratic republican states like the Philippines.
- To enable students to obtain a comprehensive knowledge and deep understanding of the field of Political Science.
- To enable students to acquire the theoretical and practical skills needed to be globally competitive and nationally recognized Political Scientist.
- To enable students to get a broad liberal education in the arts and letters, social sciences and philosophy, natural science and mathematics.
- To enable students to develop the cultural sensitivity, ethical responsibility, and social consciousness needed to become upright citizens of the Philippines and the world.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self