Bachelor Of Arts In Mass Communication
The Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills in the theory and practice of communication applicable in various professions and contexts, with focus on media professions. It aims to produce graduates who will be professionally competent, morally upright, and socially responsible contributors to national development.
The curriculum is based on the standards set by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and is benchmarked from the curricula of leading academic institutions, national and international, offering similar programs.
The program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication has the following objectives:
- To train students to acquire knowledge and skills in planning, managing and evaluating communication programs;
- To enable students to obtain a comprehensive knowledge and deep understanding of the field of communication in order for them to design and produce multimedia (print, broadcast, audiovisual and electronic) outputs;
- To enable students to acquire the theoretical and practical skills needed to design, manage and evaluate communication campaigns;
- To enable students to design media-based learning systems, and conduct communication media research;
- To enable students to get a broad liberal education in the arts and letters, social sciences and philosophy, natural science and mathematics.
- To enable students to develop the cultural sensitivity, ethical responsibility, and social consciousness needed to become upright citizens of the Philippines and the world.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self