Bachelor of Arts in Economics
The Bachelor of Arts in Economics program of AMA Computer University is designed to provide a world-class bachelor’s education in Economics that is not only nationally accredited but also globally competitive and to produce graduates who will be professionally competent, morally upright, and socially responsible contributors to national development.
The curriculum is based on the standards and minimum requirement of the Commission on Higher Education (CMO# 44 s 1997) and is benchmarked from the curricula of leading academic institutions, national and international, offering similar program.
The program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Arts in Economics has the following objectives:
- To enable students to obtain a comprehensive knowledge and deep understanding of the field of Economics, Statistics and Econometrics
- To provide students a solid grounding in economic concepts and reasoning and how these
- To enable students to get a broad liberal education in the arts and letters, social sciences and philosophy, natural science and mathematics.
- To provide training in subject –specific skills for further study or direct entry to the labor market
- To enable students to develop the cultural sensitivity, ethical responsibility, and social consciousness needed to become upright citizens of the Philippines and the world.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self